HOW TO USE
A traditional half-body bath, popular in Asia, involves immersing the lower part of the body (below the belly button) in warm water with healing ingredients while keeping the upper body exposed. The temperature difference enhances blood circulation and is believed to promote relaxation and relieve discomfort.
- Step 1: Fill the tub with warm water (96.8 - 100.4°F) and dissolve the bath salts. Use approximately 4 tablespoons for a full-body bath, 2-3 tablespoons for a half-body bath or 1-2 tablespoons for a foot bath.
- Step 2: Soak in the water for 15 - 20 minutes to fully enjoy the bath's aroma.
- Improves circulation
- Moisturizes skin
- Boosts immunity
- Relieves stress
HOW TO RECYCLE
- Container: Aluminum
- Carton: FSC-certified paper Recycle or compost
- Korean Sea Salt is sourced from Bigeumdo Island, a biosphere zone by UNESCO in South Korea. It is characterized by a mineral content that is more than three times higher than other salts, which aids in faster blood circulation and is excellent for moisturizing the skin.
- Thyme, Centella (Cica), and Rosemary extracts are herbal ingredients packed with antioxidants, reducing inflammation, promoting collagen production, and toning the skin. They provide versatile nourishment and hydration for healthier, revitalized skin.
- Botanic Essential Oils offer soothing aromatherapy, promoting relaxation and restful sleep, while nourishing and hydrating the skin.