HOW TO USE
Pull out the metal piece from your Silk Floss glass container and place the refill floss inside. Pull approximately 16" of floss out and wind around index fingers. Gently work floss between each tooth below the gum line. Slide the floss against the surface of each tooth. Repeat using a clean section between each tooth.
- Cavity prevention
- Healthier gums
- Fresh breath
- Plastic free
HOW TO RECYCLE
- Pouch: Cellulose-based film from renewable wood pulp, compost
- Floss: Silk, compost
- Carton: FSC-certified paper, recycle or compost
Free of: Plastic, PFAS and PTFE chemicals, Phthalates, preservatives (Parabens, Phenoxyethanol), glutens, GMOs, artificial and natural sweeteners, synthetic and natural dyes, alcohol, synthetic flavors
- 9x baked bamboo salt with strong alkaline properties restores the ideal mouth pH level. Bamboo salt is used in Korean medicine to cure gingivitis, gum disease, and inflammation.
- Luxurious Italian silk is a minimally processed, natural fiber that is bouncy, shred-resistant, and compostable.
- Ethically sourced beeswax alleviates gum inflammation and is gentle on sensitive teeth.
- Hydroxyapatite adds texture to the floss, helping to effectively remove plaque buildup while remineralizing enamel.
- Pine oil helps relieve gum and mouth sores.