HOW TO USE
Step 1: Treat and prep with Silk Floss
- This study shows that flossing first can help prevent cavities and make active ingredients even more effective.
- This gentle toothpaste reduces plaque build-up while restoring tooth enamel with nano-hydroxyapatite (nHA) and promoting gum health with treasured 9x baked bamboo salt (Jukyeom) from Korea.
- Combining beauty, function, and sustainability, the Intention Toothbrush is made with a compostable bamboo handle and ultra fine yet firm bristles imported from Asia.
- Cavity prevention
- Strengthened enamel
- Healthier gums
- Fresh breath
HOW TO RECYCLE
- Tube: aluminum
- Cap: HDPE
- Floss dispenser: Glass, refill or recycle
- Floss: Silk, compost
- Toothbrush handle: Compost
- Bristles: Remove it from the handle and place in trash
- Key: stainless steel, recycle
- Carton: Paper, recycle or compost
Free of: Fluoride, SLS and sulfate, preservatives (Paraben, Phenoxyethanol), endocrine disruptors (Triclosan, phthalates etc), Titanium dioxide, Zinc oxide, Plastic, PFAS and PTFE chemicals, glutens, GMOs, artificial and natural sweeteners, synthetic and natural dyes, alcohol, synthetic flavors
- Nano Hydroxyapatite (nHA) to remineralize enamel, brighten teeth, and prevent sensitivity.
- 9x baked bamboo salt with strong alkaline properties restores the ideal mouth pH level. Bamboo salt is used in Korean medicine to cure gingivitis, gum disease, and inflammation.
- Luxurious Italian silk is a minimally processed, natural fiber that is bouncy, shred-resistant, and compostable.
- Ethically sourced beeswax alleviates gum inflammation and is gentle on sensitive teeth.
- Pine oil helps relieve gum and mouth sores.