HOW TO USE
Hold your toothbrush at a 45 degree angle toward the teeth and gums and brush using gentle circular motions along the gum line and on all teeth surfaces. After each use, let the toothbrush air dry in an upright position. Replace your toothbrush every 2-3 months, or when the bristles get frayed.
- Cavity prevention
- Gentle cleaning
- Healthier gums
- Fresh breath
- Plastic free
HOW TO RECYCLE
- Bamboo handle: Compost
- Bristles: Remove from the head and place in trash
- Carton: Recycle or compost
Free of: BPA and plastic
- Bamboo toothbrush handle: A simple, low-waste alternative to single-use plastic toothbrushes
- Soft bristles that are gentle on gums and teeth and effectively remove plaque and tartar buildup in between teeth
- A space on the handle for your self-mastery journey. Setting intentions each morning and evening can help you become more positive and productive.