HOW TO USE
Pull approximately 16" of floss out and wind around index fingers. Gently work floss between each tooth below the gum line. Slide the floss against the surface of each tooth. Repeat using a clean section between each tooth. Studies show that flossing first can help prevent cavities and make active ingredients even more effective, so we recommend using Silk Floss to treat and prepare your teeth before brushing.
- Cavity prevention
- Healthier gums
- Fresh breath
- Plastic free
HOW TO RECYCLE
- Dispenser: Glass, refill or recycle
- Floss: Silk, compost
- Carton: FSC-certified paper, recycle or compost
Free of: Plastic, PFAS and PTFE chemicals, Phthalates, preservatives (Parabens, Phenoxyethanol), glutens, GMOs, artificial and natural sweeteners, synthetic and natural dyes, alcohol, synthetic flavors
- 9x baked bamboo salt with strong alkaline properties restores the ideal mouth pH level. Bamboo salt is used in Korean medicine to cure gingivitis, gum disease, and inflammation.
- Luxurious Italian silk is a minimally processed, natural fiber that is bouncy, shred-resistant, and compostable.
- Ethically sourced beeswax alleviates gum inflammation and is gentle on sensitive teeth.
- Hydroxyapatite adds texture to the floss, helping to effectively remove plaque buildup while remineralizing enamel.
- Pine oil helps relieve gum and mouth sores.