HOW TO USE
- Cavity prevention
- Healthier gums
- Fresh breath
- Plastic free
HOW TO RECYCLE
- Dispenser: Glass, refill or recycle
- Pouch: Cellulose-based film from renewable wood pulp, compost
- Floss: Silk, compost
- Carton: FSC-certified paper, recycle or compost
- 9x baked bamboo salt with strong alkaline properties restores the ideal mouth pH level. Bamboo salt is used in Korean medicine to cure gingivitis, gum disease, and inflammation.
- Luxurious Italian silk is a minimally processed, natural fiber that is bouncy, shred-resistant, and compostable.
- Ethically sourced beeswax alleviates gum inflammation and is gentle on sensitive teeth.
- Hydroxyapatite adds texture to the floss, helping to effectively remove plaque buildup while remineralizing enamel.
- Pine oil helps relieve gum and mouth sores.
- RDRachel D.Verified BuyerReviewingSilk Floss RefillI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoEasy and eco-friendly
No tearing, ripping, or fraying while flossing--and I don't have to worry about tossing plastic into the trash. Silk is eco-friendly!
- LBLinda B.Verified BuyerReviewingSilk Floss RefillI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoExcellent
Dental hygiene has improved greatly since using
- MBMarian B.Verified BuyerReviewingSilk Floss RefillI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoThe perfect thing for the eco minded
It works great. For me, better than the wax. I love the glass container though as I'm trying hard to cut back in plastic and it's hard. Ojook had made it easy!
- MMichelleReviewingSilk Floss RefillI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
also been using this one for years and love it!
- JJessReviewingSilk Floss with Bamboo Salt and BeeswaxI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoNo more plastic floss!
Honestly I've never been one to floss often, and I was always deterred by the amount of plastic waste from regular drugstore flosses. I decided to give this one a try because of its sustainable materials (and because I'm a huge fan of the toothpaste). So far I've been loving it! It leaves my teeth feeling clean and breath feeling fresher because food debris have been removed, and most of all it removed the guilt I've always felt when using plastic flosses and toothpicks.