Our goal at OJOOK is to educate and share cross cultural knowledge. In this hero ingredient series, we hope you can learn about OJOOK’s powerful, clean, and exclusive ingredients, carefully chosen by renowned medical experts and ingredient masters.
WHAT IS PINE TREE OIL?
All natural anti-inflammatory herbal medicine rooted in East Asian history
- Korean homeopathic medicine has used pine pollen, extract, and pine oil for thousands of years for reducing swelling and inflammation of gum and muscle pain.
- Pine has been used in traditional medicine for centuries and contains chemical compounds that make very powerful antioxidant and antimicrobial agents.
- Pine oil is derived from pine tree needles, which are known for their strong but pleasant and zen aroma.
WHY USE PINE TREE OIL IN TOOTHPASTE?
Promotes gum health and reduces wounds and sores in mouth and throat
- First, pine oil is known to be a skin antimicrobial agent, commonly used for minor skin infections and burns. It is known to have anti-inflammatory effects and alleviate pain from related oral and overall health conditions, such as muscle pain.
- Pine oil is an effective chlorhexidine alternative that acts as an antimicrobial agent and inhibits buildup of plaque.
- Lastly, promotes fresh breath with antibacterial properties.
Our formulas integrate science, mastery, and honor. We are committed to reshaping mindless routines into mindful rituals, inspiring sacred experiences that define our days. OJOOK's product development philosophy starts with defining the purpose of each product and ingredient, then eliminating the rest. What’s left are the highest quality, innovative and unique ingredients, each serving a distinctly curative and preventative purpose.